Monday, January 28, 2013

Awesome class today!

I came in late, but worked hard, and that made up for it.

In other news, Aiden and I are getting ready to move within the next month, we of course have the place picked, we're just waiting for the date, and I couldn't be more excited!

I dragged him to school today so we could take care of some business later on, which we're gonna do in a few minutes, I'm just super excited about everything that's going on right now!

kk, I know it's a short post, but I'll post pics of things later. In the meantime, maybe you should check out my tumblr, 'cuz I normally do a bit more there, since I can be on it on my phone and not lose a post I just made lol. It's happened to me on blogger before, so i have to wait until I have a laptop with inernetz. :P

kk, bubyez guyz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages