Monday, January 21, 2013

I work out

well, it's a half week for school now.

I only get to use the gym on wednesday, but that's okay because holiday! WOOT WOOT!!!

I work on non-school days, which is great, 'cuz I like this schedule.

The only thing that really saddens me is that I don't get to work out more, also, we haven't been doing much in class, as I mentioned before. the first day was game day, after that, we just did testing to see where our bodies are at. we have another test in a month where we'll test our body fat again, but I don' tknow if much change can come by then. let's hope for the best though.

Another thing is that we're moving in march, I'm excited about it, really.

egh, I've hardly been posting and there's already not much news...but it's really weird to see customers so confused about the coffee shop. I'm sitting in here right now, and they don't know what to do with themselves, they just stared at it for a good half minute like "what? what's this? what do I do?" adorbz.

anyway, I guess that's all for now. I'll try to be more interesting in the future, and less sporadic....I hate not posting frequently...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages