Tuesday, January 22, 2013

party pooping debbie downers

have you ever thought about the term party pooper? I'd rather not after typing that.


anyway, so many people are way the hell too negative, just last night I got talked down to at work for something that really wasn't too big of a deal, but that girl must have been having a bad day to begin with, but I left sooner than she did so it doesn't matter. But that's not what I wanna talk about.

I wanna talk about people who get sooooooooooooooooooo upset because something doesn't go their way. grow the hell up, no one gets what they want all of the time, oops, that's one new years resolution down...the swearing, well, I can fix that later, but anyway.

I'm seriously trying to stay positive, but there's always someone around who's talking about angry, upsetting things. They even turn holidays into poopfests because they can. Who gets joy out of that? No one. It's so much easier to be happy, at least, it's supposed to be, I think it's supposed to be, anyway. I'd like ti to be. one thing I really want is just somone who's always happy to just explode happy into my day, maybe not everyday, but most of them like, six days out of the week.

I'm just tired of feeling drianed by everyone's negative bullshit. I didn't ask for it, I don't want it, and I definitely don't need it. Especially when I've resolved to be happy. If you're pissed off because you feel like the world just shat on you (a of all) it probably didn't, b of all), find something else to do, like look at all the good shit you have going on. If you really can't find one thing...damn, dude...I dont' know what to tell you. but most people can find at least five things, and that really can be enough to make your day go by a bit better.) ...but don't bring that angsty crap around me. that shit should have died with your teenage years, but I guess some people never grow up.

anyway, if you even think about saying negative shit around me, just stfu because I'm sick of it. I hear it every day I cannot enunciate this enough EVERY DAY. Must I spell it? No, I dont' want to, that's too much work, I'm just gonna do some stretches, maybe a few sets of squats, and ...make my spongebob macaroni ^____________________________________________________^...or the madagascar lion one...it looked cooler hee heehee

anyway, sorry to down you all. I hope you all had a splendid mlk day, I had a great shopping trip, kk, tafn, bye bye til later. I wish I could post daily for y'all. maybe another time, but buhbyez for real, lovies. <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages